Tuesday 18 October 2016

Funny Jokes

funny jokes Hilarious typical naija jokes that we make you smile for the rest of the day. If you are in a sad mood then you got to read this jokes. Remember that it is written laughter is the best medicine
THE SACRIFICE
One day, four men went up to a mountain to give a sacrifice to their god. They were a Nigerian, a Chinese, an Indian, and an English man. Chinese man: “this is for my people”. and he jumped down the mountain. Indian man: “this is for my people” and he jumped down. When it was the Nigerian’s turn, he says: “this is for my people” and he pushes the English man down the mountain Everyone will die
AKPOS VS PASTOR
A pastor was preaching about death to his congregation. He said, “One day, every member of this church is going to die!” Akpos, who sat in the front row laughed excessively at the pastor. The pastor repeated it. “I said, one day, every member of this church is going to die!” Again akpos laughed out loud. The irritated pastor asked Akpos, “Son, what’s so funny about that?” Akpos replied, “I’m not a member of this church!”
THE ABOKI
On day while traveling from Aba to Port Harcourt in a mini bus, a big 911 trailer overtook us in high speed. Zooooom… the Aboki sitting by the window shouted. THE BLOOD OF JESUS!!!
UNKNOWN CALLER
An unknown caller called Amaka and the following conversation ensued Unknown caller: hello, do you have a boyfriend?
Amaka: Yeah…
Unknown caller: So you have a boyfriend? Its your dad. I’m coming so that you’ll tell me when you grew horns!
five minutes later, another Unknown caller called.
Unknown caller: Hello, do you have a boyfriend?
Amaka: No!
Unknown caller: I see you don’t love me. I’m your boyfriend.
Amaka: Oh Sweet heart, I love you. I thought it was my stupid Dad! Unknown caller: It’s not your boyfriend. It’s still your dad, i just wanted to confirm you really have one. Wait for me! I’m on my way!!!
THE LAST SLEEP
A famous prostitute died. People were confused as to what should be written on her grave. Finally, on the advice of a wise man, they wrote: “AT LAST SHE SLEPT ALONE!!!”
THE FISH HUNTING IS OVER
WIFE: Honey before we got married, you used to give me gifts and expensive jewelry.
HUSBAND: Yes, and?
WIFE: How come you don’t do it anymore?
HUSBAND: Have you ever seen a fisherman giving worms to the fish after catching it?
THE SURPRISE
A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed. He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he’s in there, the husband tells his wife: “Listen, this guy’s an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn’t seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck.” If he wants sex, don’t resist, don’t complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you.
This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he’ll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you.” To which his wife responds: “He wasn’t kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any Vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!” You can get unlimited naija joke when you visit laughs.com
Source: laughs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment